Review of Aymeric C on White Tissue-foil Paper - 23.6"x23.6" (60x60 cm)
||White Tissue-foil Paper - 23.6"x23.6" (60x60 cm)
White Tissue-foil Paper
Format : 23.6"x23.6" (60x60 cm)
Origin : Thailand
How I use this paper:
When I want to fold a model with a white color, I often use the white side of a classic paper foil. However, there are several disadvantages to usie this paper and white tissue-foil is very insteresting to fill these gaps:
1) The white-face of the classic foil is smooth and uniform and so unattractive => The white tissue-foil bring us a nice textured surface that catches the light.
2) The metallized face of the classic foil is unsightly and should be covered, usually gluing Unryu or Tissue-papers. However, the metallic effect of the foil still spring through => On contrary, the metallized face of the white tissue-foil is spangled, which cancels all reflections. Thus, the metallic appearance does not cross through Unryu or tissue paper.
Here is an example of folding with my dog where I use the white tissue-foil glue on a black Unryu:
- The white face catch the light (see the shadows on the tail)
- No metallic sheen appears through the black Unryu.
Important : Each sheet has a size of 60x60 cm. That's why, the sheets will be sent folded (final size = 30 x 30 cm = 11.8"x11.8") . They therefore inevitably contain creases but of course, the few traces will not interfere in the final appearance of your model.
Author: Nguyen Hung Cuong
Folder: Romain Pauchet
Model published in "Licence to fold"
Paper : White Tissue-foil 60x60 cm
- Review added the Friday 17 January 2014by Aymeric C
Papier très agreable à voir et à plier!