(6 copies remaining)
Books: Level of difficulty
Pack Yohishi (Bear Hide) - 14" x 14" (35x35cm) 6 colors, 6 sheets - S&D Sale
Bear Hide paper
- Pack 6 sheets 14" x 14" (35x35cm)
- 6 colors
- 90 g/m²
Please note: the six sheets in this pack are "Scratch & Dent" paper stock. There is some damage to each sheet, primarily the paper is dogeared. BUT over 95% of the paper is useful and the damage is very slight.
- To Fold any animals imitating fur
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To fold tesselations and modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
How to use
Size of the sheet:
- 24x24 cm for simple and intermediate models
- 35x35 cm with dry fold for intermediate to complex models
- 70x70 cm with dry fold even with super complex models
Wet-folding for models which need a lot of shape
For more details, read Gilad Aharoni's article
1) Technic #1 (easiest):
2) Technic #2:
Moisten the entire sheet with a damp sponge or a water spray. Fold your model quickly before it dries. Dry with a hair dryer or outdoors holding sometimes parts of the model with clothespins. This technique requires that you know perfectly the folding sequences to fold the model as quickly as possible.
Reviews about this Pack Yohishi (Bear Hide) - 14" x 14" (35x35cm) 6 colors, 6 sheets - S&D Sale (0 reviews)
WE NOW SHIP TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Free Shipping within the United States on orders of $150 or more.
Follow us on...