(14 copies remaining)
Books: Level of difficulty
Bear Hide paper
- Pack 6 colors, 6 sheets 14"x14" (35x35 cm)
- 6 colors: Red, Light Brfown, Dark Brown, Black, Ivory, White (image shows five of the six colors in the pack)
- 90 g/m²
Please note: This is a Scratch and Dent SALE PACK - the paper in this pack could have minor damage to the edges, and 90-95% of the entire sheet is still great for origami. Sold AS IS.
These items are proprietary products to our shop because we cut them into squares and conditioning them ourselves.
- To Fold any animals imitating fur
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To fold tesselations and modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
How to use
Size of the sheet:
- 24x24 cm for simple and intermediate models
- 35x35 cm with dry fold for intermediate to complex models
- 70x70 cm with dry fold even with super complex models
Wet-folding for models which need a lot of shape
For more details, read Gilad Aharoni's article
1) Technic #1 (easiest):
2) Technic #2:
Moisten the entire sheet with a damp sponge or a water spray. Fold your model quickly before it dries. Dry with a hair dryer or outdoors holding sometimes parts of the model with clothespins. This technique requires that you know perfectly the folding sequences to fold the model as quickly as possible.
Reviews about this Pack Yohishi - 6 colors, 6 sheets 14"x14" (35x35 cm) - S&D SALE! (0 reviews)
WE NOW SHIP TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Follow us on...