The sandwich paper is so called because it is usually made up of three layers: a metallic sheet is sandwiched between two colorful sheets.
- You could obtain a double-sided papers with the colors you want.
- Ideally suited to fold complex models
- Easy shaping thanks to its foil sheet
- The metallic appearance can be seen through the tissue paper (to avoid that, use foil papers backed and glue the tissue paper on the white face, or use chlorinated tissue-paper, or use Tissue-foil paper instead of foil)
- Wrinkled aspect if we do not fold carefully.
How to make sandwich paper ? You need:
- Please have a spray glue (bought in any hobbies store) and an old credit card to the taping.
- Put yourself in a well-ventilated room (spray adhesive is quite toxic) and protect your work surface with newspapers.
So you get a very strong but thin sheet, easy to shape, with the desired color for each side.
Number of products : 4
To receive our promotional offers by email, please subscribe to our newsletter