Traditional Origami Papers
These papers provides outstanding resistance to wrinkles and tears while being very flexible, which makes it an ideal paper for origami.
- The classic origami paper (Kami) offers a wide range of colors on one side; the other side is white to better read diagrams on the books. It is really thin (60 gsm).
- The Double-Sided Origami Papers (Duo Kami) has a color on one side and a different color on the other side. It is really thin (60 gsm).
- The Iridescent origami papers brings a unique aspect to your folding
- Chiyogami presents beautiful designs to decorate your models.
- kraft paper is highly resistant but extra thin and ideal for everyday folds. It is thin (70 gsm) to extra thin (18 gsm)