Traditional Origami Papers
These papers provide outstanding resistance to wrinkles and tears while being very flexible, making them ideal for all origami projects.
- The classic origami paper (Kami) offers a wide range of colors on one side; the other side is white to make it easier to read diagrams on the books. It is really thin (60 gsm).
- The Double-Sided Origami Papers (Duo Kami) has a different colors on each side. It is really thin (60 gsm).
- The Iridescent origami papers brings a unique aspect to your folding.
- Chiyogami presents beautiful designs and patterns to decorate your models.
- Kraft paper is highly resistant while being extra thin. It is ideal for everyday folds. It is thin (70 gsm) to extra thin (18 gsm)