(24 copies remaining)
Paper Size & Quantity
French Marble, Roma Stone Gray - pick your size
- 14" x 14" (35x35cm), 20" x 20" (50x50cm), or 27.6"x27.6" (70x70 cm)
- 116 gsm
This paper was discovered and made available for the first time for the origami community by Origami-shop, on 25 july 2014.
This paper has a great a marble-like pattern. Rather thick (116 gsm) and water resistant, it is ideal to capture organic shapes (like flowers and animals since there are many curves to be put in them), for wet-folding as well as tesselations.
- To Fold any animals imitating fur or feathers
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To fold tesselations and modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
Do not choose
- To fold complex models with many layers like insects for example unless you have mastered the wet-folding technique or choose a large sheet (>50x50 cm)
- For children (the paper is too thick to be folded with small hands)
Reviews about this French Marble, Roma Stone GRAY- Pick your size (0 reviews)
WE NOW SHIP TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Follow us on...