(1 copies remaining)
Books: Level of difficulty
French Marble paper
- 8 sheets - 4 colors
- 9"x9" (22.8x22.8 cm)
- 110 gsm
This paper was discovered and made available for the first time for the origami community by Origami-shop, on 13 September 2013.
This paper has a great a marble-like texture. Rather thick (110 gsm) and water resistant, it is ideal to capture organic shapes (like flowers and animals since there are many curves to be put in them), for wet-folding as well as tesselations.
- To Fold any animals imitating fur or feathers
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To fold tesselations and modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
Do not choose
- To fold complex models with many layers like insects for example unless you have mastered the wet-folding technique or choose a large sheet (>20"x20")
- For children (the paper is too thick to be folded with small hands)
Reviews about this Pack French Marble 9"x9" (23x23 cm) (1 reviews)
WE NOW SHIP TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Follow us on...