(22 exemplaire(s) restant(s))
Papiers : Epaisseurs
Papiers : Tailles
Livres : Difficulté
Livres : Thématique
Pack Grainy Paper
28"x28" (71.1x71.1 cm)
10 colors 10 sheets
This paper was discovered and made available for the first time for the origami community by Origami-shop, on 23 September 2013.
This paper has a grainy and speckled texture. Water resistant, it is ideal to capture organic shapes (like flowers and animals since there are many curves to be put in them), for wet-folding as well as tesselations.
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To fold tesselations and modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
Do not choose
- To fold complex models with many layers like insects for example unless you have mastered the wet-folding technique or choose a large sheet (>50x50 cm)
- For children (the paper is too thick to be folded with small hands)
How to use
Size of the sheet:
- 9"x9" (22.9x22.9 cm) for simple and intermediate models
- 14"x14" (35.6x35.6 cm) with dry fold for intermediate to complex models
- 28"x28" (71.1x71.1 cm) with dry fold even with super complex models
Wet-folding for models which need a lot of shape
For more details, read Gilad Aharoni's article
1) Technic #1 (easiest):
2) Technic #2:
Moisten the entire sheet with a damp sponge or a water spray. Fold your model quickly before it dries. Dry with a hair dryer or outdoors holding sometimes parts of the model with clothespins. This technique requires that you know perfectly the folding sequences to fold the model as quickly as possible.
Avis des internautes sur Grainy Papers Pack - 28"x28" (71.1x71.1 cm) 10c10f (0 avis)
Nous expédions maintenant
EN AMÉRIQUE DU NORD ET DU SUD !!!!
Nous suivre sur