Qualities : This is the missing link between the traditional papers and Tant papers:
- It is prettier than the traditiona origami papers thanks to its finer texture and new colors
- It is really thinner than Tant papers and so fits perfectly with complex folds
That's why it is an ideal and economical paper to fold any models, including super complex models.
These items are proprietary products to our shop because we cut them into squares and conditioning them ourselves.
Important: Sheets with format 70x70 cm will be sent folded by us into square 35x35 cm. It therefore inevitably contain creases but of course, the traces will not interfere in the final appearance of your model. By ordering this paper, you agree to receive sheets folded.
- If you are looking for a versatile and economical sheet for all types of paper folding
- To fold complex models
- For the original and unusual colors
Do not choose
- For bi-color models (since it has the same color on both sides) unless you know how to bring color to one face (pasting tissue-paper, painting ...etc)
How to use
- Dry folding for all models from simple to super-complex models. - For complex models: a 35x35 cm sheet is often enought but for supercomplex models, choose a larger sheet from 50x50 cm
- Review added the Thursday 17 October 2013by Mauro GGGGGGGGGGGG
Amazing and very thin paper. I was really impressed when I first saw it. Top quality and interesting colours. Definitely suggested for advanced models