(5 copies remaining)
Size of the sheet
Books: Level of difficulty
Elephant Hide paper (Wyndstone Marble)
Choose the size of your sheet from the options above (next to the Button "Buy now"):
- 18.9"x18.9" (48x48 cm) = $4.00
- 26.8"x26.8" (68x68 cm) = $5.25
This sturdy paper has a great texture similar to parchment or marble. Smooth, rather thick (110 gsm) and water resistant, it is ideal for wet-folding as well as Tesselations. For more informations about this paper, read review on happyfolding.com.
- To give roundness, 3D effects and capture more organic shapes
(like flowers and animals since there are many curves to be put in them)
- To have an amazing texture adding to your folds
- To fold Tesselations and Modulars
- To use wet-folding Technique
How to use
- Wet-folding: For more details, read Gilad Aharoni's article
1) Technic #1 (easiest):
2) Technic #2:
Moisten the entire sheet with a damp sponge or a water spray. Fold your model quickly before it dries. Dry with a hair dryer or outdoors holding sometimes parts of the model with clothespins. This technique requires that you know perfectly the folding sequences to fold the model as quickly as possible.
Reviews about this Anthracite Elephant Hide - choose the size of your paper (3 reviews)
WE NOW SHIP TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!!
Free Shipping within the United States on orders of $150 or more.
Follow us on...