3D Origami, also called Chinese modular origami, is a type of modular origami : you use many pieces of paper folded the same way then you assemble hundreds of these pieces to make a master piece. Using this technique, you can make amazing things for home decoration or a present. The number of modules depends on the model.
- For the easy folding level, ideal for beginners and children
- For group activities: all members fold the modules and assemble them together to learn how to work as a team
- To developes fine finger movement with a repetitive and easy folding sequence, but motivated to obtain a stunning and impressive result
- If you want to develop your creativity, because everyone can create his own models, easily assembled like a Lego.
Do not choose
- If you do not like to fold the same module again and again !